How can my organization apply?
Organizations applying as a collaborative should appoint a “Coordinating Applicant” to facilitate the process of submitting an LOI on behalf of the collaborative. Only one entity – herein named the Coordinating Applicant – should submit an LOI and attachments that are reflective of a jointly developed application. LOIs must be completed through our online grants management system, and are due on Friday, January 16, 2015 by 11:59PM.
Specific Letter of Intent instructions:
In addition to basic organizational contact information for all partners involved in the collaborative, please submit a two to three page Letter of Intent which includes:
- A list and brief description of the organizations in the proposed collaborative, including their mission statements and the gender-responsiveness of their organizations’ work; include basic information about populations being served by respective organizations;
- A brief description on how your organizations’ missions and current programs complement the mission of WOMEN’S WAY; and how your organization’s work will enhance and further the mission and work of WOMEN’S WAY; be sure to describe how the organizations in the collaborative collectively address at least two of WOMEN’S WAY’s core pillars and/or public policy initiatives as listed above;
- A brief description of your organizations’ history of working together, either formally or informally. Provide specific examples, if available. Discuss 1 -2 successes and challenges, and how these collaborative challenges were overcome; if organizations have not previously worked together, describe why organizations selected each other for this project.
- An outline for the proposed “systems changing” project to be funded through this collaborative grant; describe roles and responsibilities of each partner involved; describe strengths and assets of each partner that will lend themselves to a successful outcome; be sure to describe the collective target population and proposed outcomes associated with the collaboration’s work and how you plan to measure them;
- A brief description of how WOMEN’S WAY can support the work of the proposed collaborative.