General eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Up to four nonprofit organizations may apply together as a cohort (at least two nonprofit organizations are required)
- At least two of the organizations in the partnership be a nonprofit, and have a current IRS 501(c)(3) tax exempt letter and been operating for more than 5 years (fiscally-sponsored organizations are eligible to be part of the collaborative.
- Each organization must demonstrate its competency in being gender-responsive, not only serving women and girls as their target population, but responsibly and effectively meeting the unique needs of women and girls.
- A majority of the organizations in the partnership must have at least 50% of voting members of Board of Directors and at least 50% of agency’s senior management staff identify as women. (PLEASE NOTE: General operating money through this grant, however, will only be given to nonprofit or fiscally-sponsored organizations that demonstrate women leadership on Board and staff, as defined above.
- Organizations’ missions complement the mission of WOMEN’S WAY
- Organizations must demonstrate that WOMEN’S WAY’s support is critical to both the proposed project and each individual organization applying as part of the cohort
- Organizations have, or by the time of submitting a full proposal will have, a board-approved non-discrimination policy that meets the requirements of the City of Philadelphia
Please note: Current WWAP grantees are eligible to apply for WWAP 2.0. Additionally, there is no limit to the number of collaborations that organizations can apply to be a part of, but organizations should only submit one application as a lead partner or coordinating entity.