41st Annual Celebration
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 from 5:00pm to 8:30pm
Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel, 201 North 17th Street
Join us for the 41st Annual WOMEN’S WAY Celebration where we will be honoring Linda Cliatt-Wayman with the Lucretia Mott Award. Cliatt-Wayman has led students to succeed in chronically underperforming public schools for over 30 years as a teacher, principal, and assistant superintendent overseeing 52 high schools. A tireless advocate for education equity, her TED Talk has nearly 2 million views, and she recently released her first book “Lead Fearlessly, Love Hard.”
We will also be honoring Comcast NBCUniversal with the WOMEN’S WAY Trailblazer Award for their early investment in our Women’s Economic Security Initiative, which will be accepted by David L. Cohen, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer.
There will be two very special performances during the 41st Annual WOMEN’S WAY Celebration this year!
The National Youth Foundation / Students from Bryant Elementary, Greenwood Elementary, and Kennett Middle School will be performing the song Amazing Woman. See the music video here.
Camden Sophisticated Sisters will be performing one of their incredible drill routines. Learn more about CSS and check out some of their performances here.
- The American Fundraising Foundation
- Equus Capital Partners, Ltd.
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- FS Investments
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Garrison Printing Company
- Strategy Arts
- Wells Fargo
- Wilmington Trust / M&T Bank
- WRG Creative
- Aon plc
- Clemens Construction Company, Inc.
- Cozen O’Connor
- JEP Management, Inc.
- Klehr Harrison Harvey Branzburg LLP
- Land Services USA, Inc.
- Ogletree Deakins
- Reed Smith LLP
- University of Pennsylvania
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Drexel Morgan Capital Advisers
- ECBM, LP
- Ernest Bock & Sons
- Friedman LLP
- Hangley Aronchick Segal Pudlin & Schiller
- HSC Builders & Construction Managers
- Janney Montgomery Scott
- Permit Capital Advisors
- Robert Half
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Abelson Legal Search
- Aegis Property Group
- Bala Law Group, LLC
- Berner Klaw & Watson LLP
- Bryn Mawr College
- The Ezold Law Firm, P.C.
- The Higgins Group, Inc.
- The Law Offices of Lisa A. Mathewson, LLC
- Liberty Business Strategies, Ltd.
- Public Health Management Corporation