WOMEN’S WAY is looking to add a Director of Development to our small, yet mighty, team. Are you an ambitious, independently-motivated individual who loves fundraising and is deeply passionate about women’s issues? If so, the Director of Development position may be right for you!
The Director of Development will have overall responsibility for planning and implementing the total development program. The Director’s specific activities will include:
- The formulation of fundraising strategies, including efforts to increase funding from current and past donors and the expansion of fundraising efforts directed at new constituencies.
- Overall administration of fundraising programs, including coordinating the Executive Director’s fundraising activities, serving on the Development Committee of the Board, and overseeing major prospect solicitation activities, including corporations, individuals and foundations.
- Database and donor management in Raiser’s Edge, including entering gifts in Raiser’s Edge, maintaining accurate records, and generating reports.
- Develop and monitor annual budget for fundraising program.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- A minimum of seven years of fundraising/development experience with proven ability to implement and lead a development program
- Solid record of raising funds and writing successful grant proposals
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge or other database management platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Superior organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Strong problem-solving skills
To learn more, and for instructions on how to apply, please click here.