Support Our Work
Since 1977, WOMEN’S WAY’s mission is to inspire and mobilize our communities to achieve gender equity for all. We have made great progress over the past 40 plus years, but there is much more work to be done to build an economy that works for all women and girls. We cannot rest until the gender and racial wealth gap is closed and all women and girls in our region thrive.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT FOR GENDER ECONOMIC EQUITY AND JUSTICE BY:
Supporting Our Fundraising Goal
Over the next 5 years, the GWI will build the capacity of 600 organizations to positively impact the economic security of 100,000 women in the Philadelphia region. To reach this goal, WOMEN’S WAY will raise $5 million. As of September 2022, we have raised $1,200,000.
Click here to learn more about GWI Sponsorship opportunities. (It is a large file, so please be patient as it loads).
Contact Diane Cornman-Levy, Chief Disruptor, at email@example.com to learn more about how to support our fundraising efforts.
- Join one of GWI’s workgroups
- Join the Planning Committee for the Gender Wealth Summit
- Serve as a panelist or moderator for one of the Closing the Gender Wealth Gap Education Forums. Email Diane Cornman-Levy, Chief Disruptor, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Read about the drivers of the Gender Wealth Gap and strategies for closing it
- Attend the upcoming Closing the Gender Wealth Gap Education Forums. Click Here To Learn More.
- Attend the First Annual Gender Wealth Summit on March 11, 2022