Thank you to the incredible partners who provide expertise, support, and thought leadership through work groups, steering committees, and pilot programs. Listed below are the organizations represented in our GWI work, but please note that we also have individual partners who are not affiliated with any specific organization.
Thank you for the generous support from our major funders who have invested in the foundation and growth of GWI.
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- BLBB Charitable
- Comcast NBCUniversal Foundation
- Forman Family Foundation
- M&T Bank
- Permit Capital
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Wells Fargo Foundation
GWI ADVISORY COUNCIL
Advisory Council members provide strategic input on the development and growth of GWI. Specifically, their roles and responsibilities include the following:
- Support the implementation of the GWI Strategic Framework
- Assist in resource mobilization for the work of the GWI including raising funds, fostering partnerships and leveraging resources from each of your networks
- Review and provide feedback on the Case for Support for the GWI and assist in distributing the Case to potential investors
- Review and provide feedback on GWI documents that will be distributed to different stakeholders
- Attend quarterly meetings and the Annual Gender Wealth Summit
Advisory Council Members:
- Sheryl Axelrod, President & CEO of The Axelrod Firm, P.C
- Harvey Floyd II, Executive Coach, Wharton School
- Michael Forman, Founder, Chairman and CEO, FS Investments
- Vivian L. Gadsden, Ed.D, William T. Carter Professor of Child Development, Professor of Education, and Director of the National Center on Fathers and Families, University of Pennsylvania
- Elayne B. Howard, President and founder of Elayne Howard & Associates, Inc.
- Adam B. Landau, CAIA, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer of Permit Capital Advisors, LLC.
- Christine Lussier, Founder, Christine’s Yoga Corner
- Allen J. Model, Cofounder and Managing Director of Overseas Strategic Consulting, Ltd
- Jennifer Rice, Board member, The Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Fund for the School District of Philadelphia, Big Picture Philadelphia, and ACCT Philly