Nominations needed for the 11th Annual WOMEN’S WAY Book Prize!
Did you read an awesome book this year? Consider nominating it for the 11th Annual WOMEN’S WAY Book Prize! Nominations are due by Friday, September 7, 2018. Click here to download or print the nomination form. If you are filling out the form electronically, make sure to download the file first to be able to save changes. Please email the form to: email@example.com.
Book Prize Nomination Guidelines:
1) Books must be authored or co-authored by a cis or trans woman. Co-authored books are eligible for the prize, but a cis or trans woman must have played a significant role in authoring the book.
2) Full-length books of fiction and nonfiction are eligible. Collections of short stories and collections of essays by one author are eligible. Collections of short stories and collections of essays compiled by an editor are not eligible.
3) The book must have been published between January 1, 2017 and July 1, 2018.
4) Books must be written or translated into English and must be available for purchase in the United States.
5) Previous recipients of the Book Prize are eligible.
6) Books must address at least one of the following issues: Equality, Safety, Self-Sufficiency, Reproductive Freedom, Women’s Leadership, or Women’s History.
7) The book must align with the work of WOMEN’S WAY or not be in obvious opposition of our work.
8) Books must be accessible to a non-academic audience.
9) The author must be based in the United States.
A list of previous winners can be found here.