Empowering young women across Philadelphia
Now in its 23rd year, the WOMEN’S WAY Young Women’s Initiative (YWI) is a dynamic group of people between the ages of 21 and 45 who identify as women. This volunteer-led young friends group is comprised of action-oriented individuals focused on social justice who are dedicated to moving the needle on achieving gender equity for all. YWI works to develop its members as community and business leaders, advocates for social change, and civically-engaged philanthropists raising critical funds for WOMEN’S WAY. It also serves as a way to connect with progressive peers and make a difference in the community.
- Exclusive discounts to WOMEN’S WAY events
- Education series to inform and engage YWI members and the community on issues impacting women, girls, and gender equality
- Intergenerational dialogues to discuss issues from a diverse perspective across different age groups
- Networking events to help members grow and thrive professionally
- Book clubs/movie nights to explore and discuss interesting themes impacting women, girls, and gender equality
- Informal gatherings to broaden members’ social circles
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to the community
- Fundraisers to drive money to the grantmaking programs of WOMEN’S WAY
To view our calendar of events, please click here.
Individual memberships are $50 for one year. Discounted Student memberships are $25 for one year. All membership dues will be donated to the Immediate Response Action Fund. Should you have an interest in joining the Young Women’s but are experiencing financial hardship, please contact Jessica Muslin for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org