Calling for nominations!
We’re looking for nominations for the 10th Annual WOMEN’S WAY Book Prize! Please submit nominations no later than Friday, July 28th by filing out the 2017 Book Prize Nomination Form and returning it to email@example.com.
2017 Nomination guidelines:
- Books must be authored or co-authored by a woman. Co-authored books are eligible for the prize, but a female author must have played a significant role in authoring the book.
- Full-length books of fiction and nonfiction are eligible. Collections of short stories and collections of essays by one author are eligible. Collections of short stories and collections of essays compiled by an editor are ineligible.
- The book must have been published between January 1, 2015 and July 1, 2017.
- Books must be written or translated into English and must be available for purchase in the United States.
- Previous recipients of the Book Prize are eligible.
- Books must address at least one of the following issues: Equality, Safety, Self-Sufficiency, Reproductive Freedom, Women’s Leadership, or Women’s History.
- The book must align with the work of WOMEN’S WAY or not be in obvious opposition of our work.
- Books must be accessible to a non-academic audience.
If you are interested in volunteering for the 2017 Book Prize Selection Committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, July 24th.
Check out our previous winners.