About This Event:
UPDATE: We are thrilled by the interest and response we have received for the Inaugural Gender Wealth Summit. We have officially hit maximum capacity and registration is now closed. Thank you to everyone who has registered. We can't wait to see you next week!
If you were hoping to take part in this year's Inaugural Gender Wealth Summit, please note that this will be the first of many annual gender wealth summits to come. Stay tuned for more upcoming events at WOMEN'S WAY this fall.
Any questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, September 16th, 2022 | 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Location:Quorum at the University City Science Center (3675 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104)
Download our full event flyer here.
What to expect
- Hosted by the WOMEN’S WAY Gender Wealth Institute, this summit will bring together participants for a full day of learning, sharing, and imagining new possibilities. Engage with a variety of diverse experts, and build solidarity with others committed to closing the gender and racial wealth gap.
- Participate in meaningful, unique, and interactive conversations with people in positions to influence/reduce the gender wealth gap.
- Acquire an understanding about the drivers of the gender wealth gap and action steps you can take to help close the gap. This year's summit will focus on the following three drivers: Entrepreneurship, Financial Education, and Reproductive Justice.
- Celebrate women and build meaningful conversation and connection between summit participants.
Agenda at a glance
- Intention Setting Activity
- Keynote Panel, moderated by Jamie Brunson, Executive Director at First Person Arts and featuring WOMEN'S WAY Change the Narrative Fellows: Jennifer Ross, Carolyn Jenkins, Tamara Cobb, Tracey Wallington, Marina Dominguez, and Nicole Heary
- Framing Session: Group Discussion on White Supremacy Culture, led by Tiffany Younger
- Imagining, Sharing, and Learning Sessions about the Drivers of the Gender Wealth Gap, featuring Tanya Morris from Mom Your Business; Elicia Gonzales from Abortion Liberation Fund; and Kim Rogers from Clarifi
- Networking and Resource Tables
- Women of Color Feminist Marketplace
- Lunch and light breakfast to be provided
Please review our list of FAQs for COVID-19 information and event details.
Any additional questions or inquiries? Please contact Kelly Sheard, Director of the Gender Wealth Institute: email@example.com
WOMEN'S WAY gratefully acknowledges the following supporters of our First Annual Gender Wealth Summit.
Gold: Ballard Spahr LLP
Bronze: Comcast NBCUniversal | FS Investments |M&T/Wilmington Trust | PECO |Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health
Copper: Cozen O’Connor P.C. / Cozen O’Connor Women's Initiative |Fox Rothschild LLP
Friends Circle: Zenith Wealth Partners