About This Event:
Join us for the Inaugural Gender Wealth Summit on September 16th, 2022. Hosted by the WOMEN’S WAY Gender Wealth Institute, this summit will bring together participants for a full day of learning, sharing, and imagining new possibilities. Engage with a variety of diverse experts, and build solidarity with others committed to closing the gender and racial wealth gap.
Not your typical summit experience, we promise an interactive, engaging, and energizing day. The Gender Wealth Summit will be an opportunity to share your voice and experiences, and connect directly and actively with others. We can’t wait to see you there!
Friday, September 16th, 2022 | 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Location: Quorum at the University City Science Center (3675 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104)
Download our full event flyer here.
What to expect
- Participate in meaningful, unique, and interactive conversations with people in positions to influence/reduce the gender wealth gap.
- Acquire an understanding about the drivers of the gender wealth gap and action steps you can take to help close the gap. While there are many drivers of the gender wealth gap, this year's summit will focus on the following three drivers: Entrepreneurship, Financial Education, and Reproductive Justice.
- Celebrate women and build meaningful conversation and connection between summit participants.
Agenda at a glance
- Intention Setting Activity
- Keynote Panel, moderated by Jamie Brunson, Executive Director at First Person Arts and featuring WOMEN'S WAY Change the Narrative Fellows: Jennifer Ross, Carolyn Jenkins, Tamara Cobb, Tracey Wallington, Marina Dominguez, and Nicole Heary
- Framing Session: Group Discussion on White Supremacy Culture, led by Tiffany Younger
- Imagining, Sharing, and Learning Sessions about the Drivers of the Gender Wealth Gap, featuring Tanya Morris from Mom Your Business; Elicia Gonzales from Abortion Liberation Fund; and Kim Rogers from Clarifi
- Networking and Resource Tables
- Women of Color Feminist Marketplace
- Lunch and light breakfast to be provided
Tickets for the WOMEN’S WAY Gender Wealth Summit will be available through a sliding scale pricing system. Please purchase your tickets by clicking on the button at the top of the page marked, "Tickets." For guidance to help determine your recommended ticket price, please click HERE.
Please review our list of FAQs for COVID-19 information and event details.
Any additional questions or inquiries? Please contact Kelly Sheard, Director of the Gender Wealth Institute: firstname.lastname@example.org
WOMEN'S WAY gratefully acknowledges the following supporters of our First Annual Gender Wealth Summit.
Gold: Ballard Spahr LLP
Bronze: Comcast NBCUniversal | FS Investments |M&T/Wilmington Trust | PECO |Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health
Copper: Cozen O’Connor P.C. / Cozen O’Connor Women's Initiative |Fox Rothschild LLP
Friends Circle: Zenith Wealth Partners